Work package 5: Training
WP Manager: Partner 10 (LANCS)
Training was a major priority of the DYLAN project, and it was closely associated with knowledge-production and knowledge-dissemination activities.
The main objectives were:
• to develop a DYLAN Training Platform, increasing exchange across Europe via this platform;
• to establish a cohesive network of European institutions;
• to facilitate knowledge transfer between participating institutions;
• to provide rigorous intellectual and methodological training, enhancing career prospects and increasing the pool of highly qualified individuals;
• to enhance European cohesion by providing training opportunities (courses and Spring schools).